What is included on the USB flash drive?
Tapping Into God’s Peace and Joy – EFT for Christians
210-page PDF ebook = $16 Value
Contains 20 chapters written by Charity Kayembe, Ph.D. and Sherrie Rice Smith, R.N. (Retired).
Scripture tells us that we comfort others with the comfort we ourselves have received (2 Corinthians 1:3-5). To the degree that we are healed and comforted, we can offer those same gifts much more freely to others.
Emotional Freedom Techniques, EFT, is a God-created physiological technique that allows us to experience liberty and choice about our feelings and how we experience them. It involves tapping gently on acupressure points of the face and upper body. This tapping can release pent up emotional stress, via the neurological system, of daily and long-term events and memories. Hundreds of university research projects now show why EFT works so well in releasing various traumas, including anxiousness, fears, and persistent sadness.
Tapping – Biblically-Based EFT Training MP3s + Digital Videos = $129 Value
Two video and 22 audio sessions by Jim Richards and Charity Kayembe.
In these 24 sessions you will:
- Discover how EFT works congruently with God’s Word
- Learn the medical and scientific reasons EFT is so effective
- Set yourself free from the pain of the past
- Apply it in your biblical counseling and personal ministry
- Begin to effectively deal with negative thoughts and emotions
- Be able to use it to help your children throw off fear, destructive behavior, and limited thinking
It’s time to leave the pain of the past in the past and move on to a great new future!
Total cost to purchase hard copies of all these items: $145
Now Only: $89
Save $56 on this collection of powerful spiritual tools!