Join us for this free event!
No tickets or registration required. We invite you to bring your friends and come on out!
“I love Everyday Angels!” – Dr. Patricia King
“People are often afraid of angel stories for fear of being accused of dabbling in the New Age. But Everyday Angels is not that kind of book. On the contrary, this book is the real thing, including showing you how to have a personal friendship relationship with your angels. Can somebody shout ‘Yes, Lord!'” – Steve Shultz, Founder of The Elijah List
“This teaching has the ability to open you up to exciting new experiences within the heavenly realm, giving you scriptural guidelines and modern-day examples to follow. Charity answers just about any question you might have about angelic encounters!” – Joshua Mills
“Since reading Everyday Angels I’ve had the exciting experience of seeing angels everywhere I go. Even more exciting than that, I’ve learned to co-labor with them. The proof is in the fruit and I can attest to a greater sense of living in the Spirit and seeing miracles since reading this book.” – Tim Madden, YWAM Crossroads DTS Leader at University of the Nations
Everyday Angels Workshop
We will have a general overview session on Wednesday, August 1st from 7:00 – 8:30pm. The main workshop will be on Saturday, August 4th from 9am – 1pm. You do not need to attend Wednesday’s session in order to join us Saturday, but we hope you do!
This brand new teaching will be based on the training series Everyday Angels – How to Encounter, Experience and Engage Angels in Everyday Life. Though not officially releasing until August 21st, we’ll have advance copies of the book and resources available at this event!
Some of the life-changing principles you’ll discover are…
- Secrets of the seers and why you don’t need to be one to see your angels.
- The personalities and diversity of angels that God created as relational beings.
- Surprising facts about angels that 365 Scripture references reveal.
- What Jesus taught about Holy Spirit baptism and how it empowers us to see the unseen.
- 15 ways the Bible teaches angels minister to us.
- God’s design and purpose for angels and why He wants us to partner with them.
- How to open the eyes of your heart to the supernatural dimension… and MUCH more!
During this workshop we will answer these questions, and many more, biblically and authoritatively:
- Doesn’t interacting with angels detract from our relationship with Jesus?
- Why do we need angels if we have the Holy Spirit in us, on us, and with us?
- What about worshiping angels? And satan as an angel of light? Aren’t we going to get deceived?
“Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?” (Heb. 1:14)
Open your spiritual eyes to the amazing unseen world of angels, and start experiencing them today!